I've got a lot on my plate right now. I've got a car and an old house in need of repairs and improvements, a job I am trying to rock, a social life that can be difficult to manage, and bunch of stuff I want to learn. 2013 is the time for all of these things - but I'm not much of an artist. I doodle.
Credit where credit is due - my friend Brandon Stuck drew this portrait of me. I did the Post-Its though!
Anyways, over the last few weeks I've been keeping track of the things that I am serious about doing in 2013, writing them on little slips of paper and storing them away. Here are my top 13 picks for 2013.
- Learn to code.
- Read more.
- Plant a home garden.
- Fix my Cadillac and become the true baller I was always destined to be.
- Take a vacation.
- Spend more time with my friends and family.
- Get a new bike.
- Learn to speak and read Spanish.
- Fix the small leak in my basement plumbing on my own. I'm all about DIY home improvement right now.
- GET THAT MONEY SON! (some of these things are kind of expensive after all).
- Build a home recording studio.
- Get new windows for my estate.
- Superpowers. Preferably force fields and invisibility. It is 2013 after all, right? Isn't this the future?